Cinderella of yours
Put something here.

Home site Me You STUFFS
cOngrat bro !!
Wednesday 21 March 2012 ✿ 03:24 ✿ 0 Royal Person (s)

guud evenink guys !! this time i want to tell u about SPM , yess ! !  t0day i want to share wift everybody about result SPM ... alhamdullilah .. my secOnd brother got 5A 2B 3C ..  althought , don't get 10A but , i realy-2 proud of him .. my uncle told to him to give him some mystery present !! wauuuuuu !!!

i jealous ?? e'ehh xde arrr .. ekgi time UPSR , my uncle nOkk bgi present gOpp .. welkk :pppp
so , i must wait for the gift <333

from : sunshine girl -feqasha-

Dashboard Follow

Little Disclaimer;



I still hope that the prince will find me. Put my feet into the glass slipper. Kiss me gently. Lead me to the castle. And I still hope that the prince is you. Because I still your Cinderella. And I will waiting as long as I can.
Underline Strike Bold Italic
blockquote

You're My SuperMan :)


Tell me your dream;


Thank u;
Skin edit by Adsa Adam
Basecodes by Jaja
Others ; xx
Most Image by WeHeartIt